Before the finish of this lesson, you ought to have the capacity to:
- Name worksheets
- Embed and erase worksheets
- Gathering and ungroup worksheets
- Duplicate and move worksheets
Toward the start of this course, we discovered that the tabs showed at the base of the screen are named Sheet1, Sheet 2, and Sheet 3. These are not exceptionally enlightening names. Exceed expectations 2003 enables you to characterize a significant name for every worksheet in an exercise manual—Checkbook, Reports, Accounts—so you can rapidly find data.
To name a worksheet:
- Double tap the sheet tab to choose it. The content is featured by a black box.
- Sort another name for the worksheet.
- Press the Enter key.
- The worksheet now expect the clear name characterized.
Of course, each new exercise manual in Excel 2003 defaults to three worksheets named Sheet1, Sheet2, and Sheet3. You can embed new worksheets if necessary or erase others you never again need.
To embed another worksheet:
- Pick Insert Worksheet from the menu bar.
Another worksheet tab is added to the base of the screen. It will be named Sheet 4, Sheet 5, or whatever the following consecutive sheet number might be in the exercise manual.
For Recommended Posts Visit: office com setup