Before the finish of this lesson, you ought to have the capacity to:
- Utilize the spelling check
- Print slides
- Print gifts
- Print notes pages
- Print a diagram
Utilizing the spelling check instrument
The Spell Check device enables you to check your whole introduction for spelling blunders. PowerPoint has a lexicon you can redo with words normally excluded in a standard word reference.
To utilize the spelling check instrument:
Snap Tools Spelling.
Tap on Tools, pick Spelling
- Tap the Spelling catch on the Standard toolbar.
Checking for mistakes
When you dispatch the Spell Check device, a couple of situations can happen:
- PowerPoint rapidly checks your introduction, looking for words that aren’t in its lexicon. On the off chance that there are no conspicuous mistakes, a discourse box will show up expressing that the spelling check is finished.
- In the event that there are conceivable spelling mistakes, the Spelling discourse box opens and offers you various choices. Any unrecognized word shows up in the Not in Dictionary box.
You can look over one of the choices in the Spelling exchange box:
- Disregard: The word is right and does not should be added to the custom lexicon.
- Disregard All: Ignore all events of the word.
- Change: Correct the word.
- Change All: Change all events of the spelling of a word.
- Include: Add a word to the custom lexicon.
Recommend: PowerPoint proposes conceivable right spellings of a word. Look through the rundown to locate the right spelling. Select the proper one, at that point tap the Change catch.
AutoCorrect: Automatically redresses numerous regular spelling, composing, and syntactic blunders.
Once the whole introduction has been checked for spelling mistakes and you have rolled out your redresses or improvements, click Close.
for more articles:office com setup